Our 3-step submission process
Before you submit
Now you’ve identified a journal to submit to, there are a few things you should be familiar with before you submit.
Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these policies and formatting guidelines.
Submit and promote
After acceptance, we provide support so your article gains maximum impact in the scientific community and beyond.
Please note that manuscript can only be submitted by an author of the manuscript and may not be submitted by a third party.
Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine is the official publication of the Pellegrino Center for Clinical Bioethics at Georgetown University Medical Center.
2016 Journal Metrics
This journal is indexed by
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Social Science Citation Index
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- Google Scholar
- Academic OneFile
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Current Abstracts
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Current Contents/Arts and Humanities
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Health Policy Reference Center
- EBSCO STM Source
- EBSCO TOC Premier
- Summon by ProQuest
- The Philosopher's Index