Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine operates a single-blind peer-review system, where the reviewers are aware of the names and affiliations of the authors, but the reviewer reports provided to authors are anonymous.
The benefit of single-blind peer review is that it is the traditional model of peer review that many reviewers are comfortable with, and it facilitates a dispassionate critique of a manuscript.
Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine is the official publication of the Pellegrino Center for Clinical Bioethics at Georgetown University Medical Center.
2017 Journal Metrics
This journal is indexed by
- PubMed Central
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Social Science Citation Index
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- Google Scholar
- Academic OneFile
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Current Abstracts
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Current Contents/Arts and Humanities
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Health Policy Reference Center
- EBSCO STM Source
- EBSCO TOC Premier
- Summon by ProQuest
- The Philosopher's Index