Conditions of publication
Agree to conditions of submission, BioMed Central's copyright and license agreement and article-processing charge (APC)
Copyright and license agreement
During submission, you will need to accept and confirm the following conditions:
- All authors of the manuscript have read and agreed to its content and are accountable for all aspects of the accuracy and integrity of the manuscript in accordance with ICMJE criteria
- That the article is original, has not already been published in a journal, and is not currently under consideration by another journal
- That you agree to the terms of the BioMed Central Copyright and License Agreement, which we strongly recommend you read and, where applicable, Open Data policy. For authors who are prevented from being the copyright holder (for instance where Crown Copyright applies or researchers are US government employees), BioMed Central can accommodate non-standard copyright lines. If this applies to you, please contact us and provide details of your situation.
For more information see our Copyright and license policy.
An article-processing charge (APC) applies for each article accepted for publication in Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine . For further details please see our article-processing-charge page.
Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine is the official publication of the Pellegrino Center for Clinical Bioethics at Georgetown University Medical Center.
2017 Journal Metrics
This journal is indexed by
- PubMed Central
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Social Science Citation Index
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- Google Scholar
- Academic OneFile
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Current Abstracts
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Current Contents/Arts and Humanities
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Health Policy Reference Center
- EBSCO STM Source
- EBSCO TOC Premier
- Summon by ProQuest
- The Philosopher's Index